Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Issue with UA Recent Account Activity

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2014, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Issue with UA Recent Account Activity

Is anyone else having issues with recent activity showing on united.com? I seem to be getting credited the YTD PQMs, but for the last week no flight activity is showing up in the 'my recent account activity' section. The only item there is an RPU redemption used in October, despite a number of flights since. Same issue is occurring on the mobile app as well as united.com.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 9:10 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Are the missing flights United/United Express flights or partner flights?
Old Dec 10, 2014, 9:53 am
Original Poster

They're all UA mainline. What's interesting is that they were there before, its only in this last week or so that the recent account activity is displaying as blank.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 10:34 am

Programs: United Silver
I'm not having an issues as of recent. Are there any details showing the flights being taken off?
Old Dec 10, 2014, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Mine are showing now, but I've seen this pop up from time to time, usually around the time the weekly updates to the website happen on the weekends - where they go away for a few hours, then come back. Never had this consistently happen for more than say, a day.

Wondering if clearing cookies might help, then restart browser and login again. Are they missing when you go to your statement detail, or just on the recent activity box on the main account page. If the latter, probably nothing to worry about in the larger scheme of things.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Thanks all for the suggestions. I've accessed my account on a couple different computers and via the United mobile app, so it definitely is impacting the account and is not due to a cookie or computer specific issue. Likewise, my account does not show any information in regards to the flights taken, even the ones that had previously posted.

That being said, my past quarterly statements are still available and I'm 'relatively' sure that the miles are posting to both my yearly PQM and RDM counts (which I can confirm when the EOY statement posts). I was just hoping to see what has posted exactly as I'm at risk of not renewing 75k. Think I have it with currently posted/expected miles, but its going to be close.

I submitted an email via UA.com and will hopefully hear back soon.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 12:09 pm

I've had this happen from time to time, even as recently as yesterday or the day before. It always clears itself up after a short while.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat, Marriott Gold
I've been seeing this issue repeatedly in the last couple months - all activity since my last statement will be missing. Reappears a day or two later, only to disappear again weeks later.

Just another glitch in the fun world of UA IT!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.