Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Need Help With MileagePlus Credit for Hertz Rental

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2014, 6:29 am
Original Poster

Location: Central Florida--United 1P MM, HH Silver, SPG , Marriott Gold

Last month I rented a Hertz car in Hartford for 14 days. I reserved the rental thru the United website, taken advantage of an offer (CDP62455 and PC179115) that would generate a total of 5050 miles for the rental. My mileage just posted on my account, and I only received the standard 75 miles per day, or total of 1050 miles. I'm not sure who to contact (Hertz or United), and can't seem to find an address on either website regarding where to send the receipts. The online site only allows one to request regular credit, but not bonuses that were omitted. Thanks for any help/advice.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 7:03 am

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by WGreene
Last month I rented a Hertz car in Hartford for 14 days. I reserved the rental thru the United website, taken advantage of an offer (CDP62455 and PC179115) that would generate a total of 5050 miles for the rental. My mileage just posted on my account, and I only received the standard 75 miles per day, or total of 1050 miles. I'm not sure who to contact (Hertz or United), and can't seem to find an address on either website regarding where to send the receipts. The online site only allows one to request regular credit, but not bonuses that were omitted. Thanks for any help/advice.
Similar problem. Had rental post at just 500 miles instead of 1250 that it is supposed to be for 1k. Also have the CDP code on there.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 7:50 pm

Called UA on this today. They are aware of the problem. It's a programing issue (surprise) and they are working on fixing and will then run batch-update.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by SF1K
Called UA on this today. They are aware of the problem. It's a programing issue (surprise) and they are working on fixing and will then run batch-update.
Update: Bonus miles posted today as separate line item. So 500 and then 750.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 11:32 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, Jiffypark Manhattan Gold
I'm gonna piggy back on this thread because I can't find a recent answer anywhere, everything is to do with pmUA/pmCO.

How do you get miles from partners booking through their sites? Or did I shoot myself in the foot? I booked a Best Western stay and it's not worth much but I might as well get the miles, just can't figure out how, I was never given an opportunity to input my UA or AP numbers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.