Wiki Posts
Search

Award Routing Help

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2014, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Centurion
Award Routing Help

I am attempting to book an award and having difficulty understanding how to best maximize my award while having valid routing rules. In the case below I have 1 stop and 1 open jaw but get an error message. I would be traveling from ORD-AMM (stop) - NBO then JNB (Open) - ORD.

Ideally I would like to maximize ORD - AMM - NBO - CPT - JNB - ORD. I am currently planning on having stops in AMM, NBO, CPT and JNB. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Old Oct 1, 2014, 3:15 pm

Programs: UA Silver
Originally Posted by LynchMob
I am attempting to book an award and having difficulty understanding how to best maximize my award while having valid routing rules. In the case below I have 1 stop and 1 open jaw but get an error message. I would be traveling from ORD-AMM (stop) - NBO then JNB (Open) - ORD.

Ideally I would like to maximize ORD - AMM - NBO - CPT - JNB - ORD. I am currently planning on having stops in AMM, NBO, CPT and JNB. Any suggestions?

Thanks
UAL.com is full of bugs. It throws error messages for many award searches that are much simpler than yours (e.g., PEK-PVG-SFO).

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with your routing. If you call them you should be able to book it.
Old Oct 3, 2014, 9:55 pm

Programs: hardly any
Routing Not Clear?

I am not able to follow your proposed routing. Do you mean to fly between AMM and NBO as part of your award? Or will you travel between these 2 cities on your own, outside of the award?

JNB seems to be your destination. Which city will be your stopover: AMM or NBO?

Have you succeeded in booking anything yet? Let us know.

Originally Posted by LynchMob

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.