Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wendy Whiner in FLL 4/22

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2014, 5:39 pm

Programs: AADULtArer
Originally Posted by bocastephen
I wasn't the whiner - and worse, the whiner was sitting in coach which made the entire scene even more ridiculous.
Coach whiners with Tumi spinner bag, Shirley.

Quick, where's the right thread for this?????
Old Apr 23, 2014, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA (ExecPlat.), UA, DL, Hertz (Club Gold), Avis, Hilton (Diamond VIP), Starwood, Marriott
Originally Posted by sanfran8080
Since the persons screen name has Stephen in it...it's a safe assumption. LOL
While in this case the cute FA is probably a woman, in general that is a big assumption.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 6:35 pm

Programs: Jose Cuervo Gold, Bud Light Platinum, Schwab 401K, VW Bug 2MM
For those unfamiliar with the character: https://screen.yahoo.com/whiners-air...000000188.html
what airline is that? thats some crazy leg room in coach
Old Apr 23, 2014, 7:27 pm

For those unfamiliar with the character: https://screen.yahoo.com/whiners-air...000000188.html

Had a nasty male version of this character in FLL yesterday, first in the UC then onboard the FLL SFO evening flight. I didn't witness his constant whining and complaining in the Club, but got a dose after we boarded and he proceeded to push his way up to the front to berate the (cute) FA and even the flight deck crew on the lack of inflight music on the entertainment system (hello - MP3 player??) for literally 5 minutes - on and on and on.

Other customers commented that he had been doing a similar act in the Club - my guess is over the food, but maybe the furniture? Temperature? Lack of shower? Any other witnesses to the Club outburst?
That SNL is classic. My daughter is a whiner. I fully understand.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 8:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
I am sorry that the lowly paid frontline staff who is taking all the crap from the customers for all the bad decision made by those highly paid management who are hiding in their suites.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 10:55 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Had a nasty male version of this character
The male version is Doug.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 6:16 am

Programs: UA 1.6MM
Originally Posted by UA_Flyer
I am sorry that the lowly paid frontline staff who is taking all the crap from the customers for all the bad decision made by those highly paid management who are hiding in their suites.
+1

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.