Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Opinion Miles Club

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2017, 11:31 pm

Programs: HiltonHonors, IHG Hotels, DL Skymiles
I still am unable to log-in to OpinionMilesClub.com.
Most frustrating especially since they do not have on the face of their log-in page a "change password" link on the dashboard ???? I have clicked on "forgot password" and all that does is generate a message to my e-mail with my current (never changed) password. I've sent another e-mail back to them explaining this with a question - should I be changing my password on United.com (MPlus profile) ? I'm glad they responded but they are not too quick about it. Believe me the problem is obviously not resolved. I have tried Safari and Google Chrome browsers, same response. Unfortunately I do not have a survey offer stored anywhere else that I can link on that way. Ridiculous - I'm about ready to give up on them.
Old Sep 30, 2017, 11:17 pm

Programs: HiltonHonors, IHG Hotels, DL Skymiles
It was still not "resolved" on 9/25/17 but I was able to finally get into it on 9/26.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 1:20 pm

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/1.2MM, UA Premier gold/1MM, Choice diamond, Marriott gold
I didn't have any issues with Opinion Miles until a few months ago. At that time, I tried to log in after not accessing the site due to being on travel, and I was told that my account was "terminated for violations of their rules and conditions." I've been trying for four months now to get someone to explain to me what I did (I did nothing wrong). For a while I got the run around, with OM asking at least three times for my account information (I provided it each time), and now in the last few weeks I get no response at all to Emails, and their 800 number immediately kicks me to their voice mail which they never answer. I don't fly United that often and OM is good to periodically reset my miles expiration date.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
Old Oct 8, 2017, 8:25 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/1.2MM, UA Premier gold/1MM, Choice diamond, Marriott gold
Anyone??
Old Oct 8, 2017, 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by Kwaj boy
Anyone??
I'm getting the same message right after I signed up last week. Could never even take a survey to get the signup points.

https://www.opinionrewardspanel.com/
Old Oct 8, 2017, 6:15 pm

Has anyone here actually had their active OM membership terminated for alleged violation of rules and conditions? OM worked fine until I tried to take a survey several months ago. OM absolutely refuses to even acknowledge my request for an answer.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 5:27 am

I guess I should chime in to say that it never occurred to me that there was anything to log into. I get an e-mail inviting me to take a survey, I click on the link, I get the survey. When (and if) I complete the survey, I get the "you've earned xx miles" message and the "how interesting was this survey?" follow up. I assume that the miles have been posted in my account. It does appear to work because my Mileage Plus account is growing by tiny baby steps.

When this discussion started, out of curiosity, I logged in. Maybe, I hoped, it had no idea who I was, wasn't really giving me miles, and I could forget about taking those silly surveys.

I had to remember where to log in (opinionmilesclub.com - how clever) and guess at my password, but it logged me in and displayed information about which surveys I've completed, which I didn't complete, which (the majority, it seems) for which I wasn't a match, and how many miles I've earned.

I have no idea what it might take to have an account deleted, but I sincerely hope that none of you who have an account problem have been wasting your time taking surveys that aren't earning you miles. They really do waste a lot of time, better for retirees like me who don't fly as much as when my work paid for all of my flying on United and whatever else worked.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 1:09 pm

My OM account had worked fine, clicking on the Email link took me directly to surveys and every time I completed a survey I checked my United account. Every time, the miles posted immediately to my United account, as they should. Then, about 2 months ago I clicked on an Email link and it asked for my user name and password. I entered it and was told that my account had been terminated. I finally got a response from OM today, telling me that they are "reviewing my account". I'm not optimistic since this is the same response I got over a month ago and nothing happened.
Old Oct 22, 2017, 6:43 am

Suddenly appears to be working again as of about 2 days ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.