Wiki Posts
Search

Is buying Premier Access targeted?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2014, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Silver MileagePlus, Diamond Hilton
Is buying Premier Access targeted?

Just wondering if the buy on that comes to non status reservations for premier access is targeted. My brother with no status has an option on his FLL flight but not his SXM flight. He was actually thinking of doing it for SXM if he had the option cause some of the airports down in the islands can be a cluster without status, yet his SXM res doesn't give him the option. Still gives the option though for more miles and upgrade, etc.
Old Feb 4, 2014, 11:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9930; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.11+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.1.0.1066 Mobile Safari/534.11+)

My recollection of SXM is no priority for anything other than the airline check-in counter. If they cannot deliver the benefit then it makes sense to not sell it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.