Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UA Change to 777's to/from Australia

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2013, 7:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
UA Change to 777's to/from Australia

According to Executive Travel:

• United Airlines plans to replace the 747-400s currently operating on its Australian routes with 777s next spring, according to press reports from Sydney. United flies from San Francisco and Los Angeles to Sydney and Melbourne. Starting in April 2014, the 374-passenger 747s will be replaced with 269-seat, three-class 777s that have eight first class suites, 40 seats in business class and 221 in economy; 117 of the latter will be extra-legroom Economy Plus seats. The 777s also will have individual video screens at all seats in every class, which the 747s don’t offer.

I guess that this will mean that there will be fewer award seats available!

Old Aug 27, 2013, 7:06 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by prspad
According to Executive Trave ..
they are a couple weeks behind FT, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...e-changes.html
Old Aug 27, 2013, 7:07 pm

Programs: BA Gold, QF Gold, VA Gold, IC Diamond Amb., HH Diamond
Already over here

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...e-changes.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.