Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

What are the actual benefits of being basic MP member pls

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What are the actual benefits of being basic MP member pls

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2013, 8:52 am

Originally Posted by tegelad
Also known as the Bronze status ... remember a benefit of the Chase cards is the ability to get CPU "complimentary" upgrades on reward travel. So if you don't have status, but if you use reward miles, you have a very slim chance of getting your coach ticket upgraded .... The other neat thing as pointed out is that it helps keep your miles from expiring ...

+-ADT
Untrue. CPU's on award tickets only applies to premier members (i.e. status) who are also cardholders.
Old Jul 22, 2013, 9:15 am

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Gunner14
Untrue. CPU's on award tickets only applies to premier members (i.e. status) who are also cardholders.
Oops... You are right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.