Multiple FF Numbers

Old Apr 26, 13, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Multiple FF Numbers

I noticed in my profile on the website that it lets me add additional FF numbers. What is the point of this? I am currently *G with TK and 2P with UA. If I put in my TK number would it credit flights to UA while still giving me *G benefits?
Old Apr 26, 13, 1:19 pm

No, it just lets you pick which FF# you want to use more easily when you book in the future.
Old Apr 26, 13, 1:42 pm

Programs: United: Gold, HHonors: Gold, Marriott: Gold, AA, US, AGR
Originally Posted by Acornragazzo View Post
I noticed in my profile on the website that it lets me add additional FF numbers. What is the point of this? I am currently *G with TK and 2P with UA. If I put in my TK number would it credit flights to UA while still giving me *G benefits?
What *G benefits do you need? Because if you have your TK card, you can access the lounges even when crediting to United - you just need to present the card with your boarding pass even if your UA number is on your boarding pass. Otherwise *G and 2P board in the same Group 2 (further discussion on the Boarding Process thread), and you wouldn't get Economy Plus with just TK *G.
Old Apr 26, 13, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Mostly I was thinking lounge access and the free checked bags. I haven't flown UA since last year and didn't realize they had re-done the boarding process again. Now I'm mostly trying to figure out if I even want to try to requalify for 2P or just credit all my miles to TK. I don't expect to be doing too much travel on UA and 2P doesn't really seem worth it, but that's another story altogether.

Search this Thread