Arrivals Lounge at ORD GONE???

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2013, 10:29 am
b8b

Programs: DL Plat; HH Diamond; SPG & Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by iluv2fly
Yes and yes, as long as you qualify.
Thank you.

Qualify? What are the qualifications? UA Global First passenger with an onward flight on UA is not enough? I am a bit confused when I read the UA FCL FAQ's, sounds like it's only for pax departing in UA F, not arriving.

I'm also *A G, if that helps.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 10:45 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Originally Posted by b8b
Thank you.

Qualify? What are the qualifications? UA Global First passenger with an onward flight on UA is not enough? I am a bit confused when I read the UA FCL FAQ's, sounds like it's only for pax departing in UA F, not arriving.

I'm also *A G, if that helps.
UA GF pax with onward flight qualifies. A GS pax qualifies.

*A G (in itself) certainly does not qualify for IFL.

That's what I meant. You're good.
Old Jun 21, 2013, 11:01 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA former 1K (1.9MM and gone), Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat
Last year in May I arrived from LHR in Global First, terminating at ORD, and wanted a gate pass to get to the showers. I was told rather apologetically by the agents in the GS/GF entry room that they were no longer allowed to issue gate passes in such cases. Has this changed again or is it still the case?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.