Community
Wiki Posts
Search

e-Rewards points to UMP miles

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2012, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Advantage, Hhonors, Rapid Rewards, Marriott, Mileage Plus (United)
e-Rewards points to UMP miles

Does anyone successfully get points credited from e-Rewards into their United MileagePlus account? I asked for a $50 point/1000 mile credit into my UMP account. The $50 left my e-Rewards account but never appeared in my UMP account. I emailed e-Rewards several times and finally got this reply

"I apologize for the confusion. There is not a redemption for United MileagePlus miles. Please try the redemption process again. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you."

I emailed them back with a screen shot of the UMP reward offer on the e-Rewards site, but of course have not heard back.

Just curious of anyone has had success with this.

TIA.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 6:38 pm

Programs: MP,MR Silver,Avis
Yes, I've redeemed e-Rewards for UMP miles twice.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 8:23 pm

Yes, got posting back in October.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 9:12 pm

Programs: Kettle Class
Never tried the $50/1000 miles option (I go for the 25$/500 mile option) but I've redeemed e-Rewards for United MP miles 3-4 times in the past six months and each time they've posted within 3-4 business days of my request.

Originally Posted by lainelang2
Does anyone successfully get points credited from e-Rewards into their United MileagePlus account?
TIA.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by lainelang2
Does anyone successfully get points credited from e-Rewards into their United MileagePlus account? I asked for a $50 point/1000 mile credit into my UMP account. The $50 left my e-Rewards account but never appeared in my UMP account. I emailed e-Rewards several times and finally got this reply

"I apologize for the confusion. There is not a redemption for United MileagePlus miles. Please try the redemption process again. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you."

I emailed them back with a screen shot of the UMP reward offer on the e-Rewards site, but of course have not heard back.

Just curious of anyone has had success with this.

TIA.
I have done it at least 3 times. I wait for $100 in the e-rewards and get 2,000 miles. Never had a problem.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 9:36 am

Programs: DL Silver Medallion
+1 for another person who has completed successful transfers. It most certainly can be done!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.