Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Earn up to 1,000 miles for registering with BCKSTGR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn up to 1,000 miles for registering with BCKSTGR

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2013, 6:27 am

I signed up and linked accounts last week of December. My points didn't show up until yesterday. Maybe they were backed up and are catching up now.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 10:01 am

I signed up today and got 200 miles (for linking FB) instantly but never got the 400 sign up miles. Maybe they will come over soon.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 8:47 pm

Finally received my miles!
Old Jan 30, 2013, 9:51 am

Programs: many
This is still working btw.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:06 am

Programs: United, Delta GM, AA GM
Still working, and more free miles

As long as you're willing to spam everyone you know, care for, and love, you can earn at least another 85 free miles by posting on facebook, twitter, etc. Took less than a minute, and its already pending.
Old Feb 24, 2013, 7:18 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
Free miles during the oscars

If you visit BCKSTGR in the next couple hours, you can earn a total of 55 miles by tweeting a few phrases they have setup.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 5:20 pm

Finally got mine too
Old Feb 17, 2014, 1:33 pm

This seems to be working again. There are a couple hundred miles up for grabs for registering for various partners (which is why everyone should have a spam email address set up)
Old May 30, 2014, 7:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Are people actually getting miles into their United accounts? I'm looking at it online and all I seem to be able to redeem for are "experiences."

Mike
Old May 30, 2014, 8:47 am

Programs: DL-Platinum / AS-PlatPro / Hyatt - Glob / Hilton-Diamond
Yes, I have actual UA miles added to my MP acct.
I have noticed that when BCKSTGR says something along the lines of "you've earned 100 MP miles", it doesn't mean they've sent the 100 over to UA yet. It only means that in BCKSTGR they've noted that they owe you 100. They do eventually show up.
Old May 30, 2014, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by steve64
Yes, I have actual UA miles added to my MP acct.
I have noticed that when BCKSTGR says something along the lines of "you've earned 100 MP miles", it doesn't mean they've sent the 100 over to UA yet. It only means that in BCKSTGR they've noted that they owe you 100. They do eventually show up.
^

Mike
Old Jul 30, 2014, 3:03 pm

Just received this email from Bckstgr:

We want to thank you for your membership in BCKSTGR over the last year and a half and wanted to share some news with you regarding the future of BCKSTGR. As of August 1, 2014, BCKSTGR will no longer feature opportunities to earn or use United MileagePlus award miles through our site.

There will be no changes to anything related to your MileagePlus account as a part of this transition. All miles that you have earned through BCKSTGR will remain in your MileagePlus account until used and will be eligible for use wherever you can use MileagePlus award miles.

Though we will be removing opportunities to earn and use miles on our site as of August 1, 2014, you will still be able to contact us regarding any customer service issues through August 30, 2014 via email our customer service portal at https://bckstgr.zendesk.com/home

We want to thank you for becoming a BCKSTGR member and hope you have enjoyed the opportunity to earn and use miles with us over the last year and a half. In the event that we are able to offer you other partner opportunities or be a part of another exciting rewards program in the future, we will be sure to contact you.

Best Regards,
The BCKSTGR Team

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.