Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Earn up to 1,000 miles for registering with BCKSTGR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn up to 1,000 miles for registering with BCKSTGR

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2012, 9:47 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Originally Posted by pgscoeby
First off for full disclosure, I currently work for BCKSTGR. That said I did want to offer up to others on this forum the opportunity to respond to me directly if you are having any issues or need any help.
Welcome to FT!

Put your flame suit on and don't take negative comments personally. The general rule on Internet boards is that for every person who posts a bad experience there are probably several who don't have anything to say because they didn't have any problem.

OTOH, please do take negative comments seriously as indications that some customers are having these particular problems. The other rule of thumb is that one complaint letter to a company represents something like 100 similar experiences. I'll bet that ratio is between 10 and 100 for Internet board postings.

If you stay engaged here you can ask about getting a green-colored handle as an official company representative.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by PointsNmiles
pgscoeby:

Sorry, you are going to have to do better than that. I have sent several requests for help for several weeks and not one response.
i submitted a help request a couple weeks ago as well, no response. trying again! (also, welcome pgscoeby!)
Old Dec 22, 2012, 8:23 am

I keep receiving emails that state that I made changes to my profile. I have not made any changes to my profile. I've sent emails to BCKSTGR but I haven't received a response. I'm obviously worried that someone other than me is making changes to my account. It would be nice if BCKSTGR would respond to my inquiries.....
Old Dec 22, 2012, 9:44 am

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by pgscoeby
please contact our service team at BCKSTGR. Here is the link to do so https://bckstgr.com/contact-us
This seems rather ineffective, and is the root cause of many of the complaints here. We have problems and you do not answer our questions.
Originally Posted by AquaDyne
What response time can we expect? It's been 48 hours since I contacted you and I've received nothing but an auto-reply.
It's 72 now.

Originally Posted by PointsNmiles
I have sent several requests for help for several weeks and not one response.
Originally Posted by jonk
i submitted a help request a couple weeks ago as well, no response. trying again! (also, welcome pgscoeby!)
Originally Posted by Youpaiyou
I've sent emails to BCKSTGR but I haven't received a response. ... It would be nice if BCKSTGR would respond to my inquiries.....
I see a definite trend here. Who do you have answering the emails? Did they go on vacation a week ago?
Old Dec 22, 2012, 9:48 am

Programs: UA MM, AS MVPG75K, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by nsx
Welcome to FT!

Put your flame suit on and don't take negative comments personally. The general rule on Internet boards is that for every person who posts a bad experience there are probably several who don't have anything to say because they didn't have any problem.
Yep, that's me... I've earned quite a few miles with BCKSTGR and have had no issues. Looking forward to new earning options!

Just found one... earn 10 miles for liking a chef's FB page:
https://bckstgr.com/node/308
Old Dec 22, 2012, 9:54 am

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by bmvaughn
Just found one... earn 10 miles for liking a chef's FB page:
https://bckstgr.com/node/308
Great way of extending mile expiration another 18 months
Old Dec 23, 2012, 8:23 am
FWX

Signed up 24 hours ago, but got no miles on my Mileage+ acc. And no response from CS(((

UPD 48 hours since registration, no miles on M+ acc yet, customer support not responding.
Looks like, BCKSTGR is dead

Last edited by FWX; Dec 24, 2012 at 8:13 am Reason: Update
Old Dec 24, 2012, 9:30 pm

Programs: CX SL, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by FWX
Signed up 24 hours ago, but got no miles on my Mileage+ acc. And no response from CS(((

UPD 48 hours since registration, no miles on M+ acc yet, customer support not responding.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. I have miles in my BCKSTGR account but not corresponding miles in my United Account
Old Dec 27, 2012, 12:28 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by FWX

I signed up on the 23rd. Same deal as you. Nothing posted to my account.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by uxb
I signed up on the 23rd. Same deal as you. Nothing posted to my account.
Woo! First post, looking forward to becoming active in the community.

Anyways, I've had same results. Signed up the 23rd, Linked all Social Media & no results. Good chance they are away until after New Years.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 7:45 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by NomadicAaron
Woo! First post, looking forward to becoming active in the community.

Anyways, I've had same results. Signed up the 23rd, Linked all Social Media & no results. Good chance they are away until after New Years.
Welcome to FlyerTalk, NomadicAaron!!! You may be right, but who knows. A lot of these social media sites are fly-by-night operations w/ little structure and zero-point-zero hopes of profitability so long as FT is around. I guess we just have to wait and see if you are right, eh?

Anyway, looking forward to seeing more of your posts. Cheers!
Old Dec 29, 2012, 4:03 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL
I registered and got 1000 on the backstage account but it is not showing on my united account. The counter shown on backstage is not the same!
Old Dec 29, 2012, 7:34 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
Same problem here. It's been a week and my United account still has not gotten the miles. Emailed CSR twice and got 0 response. So much trouble for just a little miles - I gave them my UA account, FB account, and Twitter... What a scam.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 3:36 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, AMEX Platinum, Global Entry
Unhappy still waiting

-signed up on the Dec 19th and miles posted on BCKSTGR website the same day
-No miles posted yet in my UA account and no response to two customer support emails :S
Old Dec 31, 2012, 3:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K [ex-GS],1+MM, SPG PLAT
Well, that's screwy. I created an account. Received my bonus miles. But today it indicates an invalid email.

Oh well ... I rec'd the miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.