Wiki Posts
Search

UA SDC a one day MR

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2012, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
UA SDC a one day MR

I have LGA-IAH-MSY-IAH-LGA booked in a couple weeks on a same day turn. I want to change it from a Monday to a Sunday. I know I can't request this until 24 hours before the Monday flight (6:30am), but can I confirm all 4 legs once I'm within the 24 hour period of the first flight or will I only be able to do one segment at a time? A legacy UA rep on the 1K desk just told me I can confirm the first two legs at 6:31am on the day before but I'll have to wait to get to MSY to change the return.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by njcommodore
I have LGA-IAH-MSY-IAH-LGA booked in a couple weeks on a same day turn. I want to change it from a Monday to a Sunday. I know I can't request this until 24 hours before the Monday flight (6:30am), but can I confirm all 4 legs once I'm within the 24 hour period of the first flight or will I only be able to do one segment at a time? A legacy UA rep on the 1K desk just told me I can confirm the first two legs at 6:31am on the day before but I'll have to wait to get to MSY to change the return.
Were you hoping to chagne the MSY-IAH-LGA at 6:31 on Sunday or T-24 from the MSY departure?

You might get a quicker answer asking this question on the UA Forum.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 3:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Originally Posted by username
Were you hoping to chagne the MSY-IAH-LGA at 6:31 on Sunday or T-24 from the MSY departure?

You might get a quicker answer asking this question on the UA Forum.
I was HOPING to do it all at 6:31am but I'm fine doing the return once I get to MSY. I'll ask the mods to move this over to the UA forum.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by njcommodore
I was HOPING to do it all at 6:31am but I'm fine doing the return once I get to MSY. I'll ask the mods to move this over to the UA forum.
Ahh, because you will be on the plane T-24 on Sunday to MSY. Maybe call or even get an agent to do it (if allowed) when you are at IAH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.