Wiki Posts
Search

Missing miles from Chase United Visa

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:16 pm
mmo
Original Poster

Missing miles from Chase United Visa

My earned miles for my Continental Chase card posted on 3/2 but still nothing from United Chase Visa even though it shows mileage on my Chase account of the same day 3/2/12. Anyone else missing miles from Chase United Visa? I'm sure it has to do with the system merger as they posted correctly last month. Thanks.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by mmo
My earned miles for my Continental Chase card posted on 3/2 but still nothing from United Chase Visa even though it shows mileage on my Chase account of the same day 3/2/12. Anyone else missing miles from Chase United Visa? I'm sure it has to do with the system merger as they posted correctly last month. Thanks.
Im still waiting on a my March 3rd statement to post that had my 50,000 signup bonus miles in it.
Old Mar 9, 2012, 8:48 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AS GM, AA Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
I'm also waiting for my miles to post. They're typically credited on the 3rd of each month.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 8:43 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.7MM, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Spire
Same here! UA Insider, any word on getting these miles posted?
Old Mar 10, 2012, 9:20 am

Programs: UA 1k 3MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by mmo
Mine posted, but only partially - I was due 48k miles, but recieved 37k. The delta being the double miles bonus for UA purchases. Have spent several hours on the phone with Chase (they say they sent them) and UA MP (don't have a clue).

Just another of the incredibly simple things (did they do any integration testing before flipping the switch?) that "the gang that can't shoot straight" screwed up. Add this wasted time to multiple calls to MP to inquire about miles not posting for flight activity in a timely manner, upgrades that never cleared not being redeposited, and I may have to take a sabatical from work to become a full-time thorn in UA's side until they sort this mess out.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 4:09 pm

Is anyone getting their UA credit card miles posting correctly?

I had a statement close a week ago and miles still haven't posted. Chase says my MP number has been changed to LL123456, and United has yet to send me any response at all.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 4:15 pm

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Gold
Add me to the list. I had a statement close on 3/3 for my MP Select Visa. On the old United it generally posted the next day at the latest. It is 3/10 and still nothing. I did verify via SM with Chase that they posted the miles to United on 3/3. They also confirmed that they automatically switched the card to my new United # (was old OP#). Not sure if the number was switched out before or after the posting from 3/3

I realize these are not nearly as critical as people with messed up reservations, etc. but it certainly makes it a bit frustrating for those of us wanting to track things closely. Miles posting from Chase cards has been one of the few reliable partners United had. Hopefully they magically appear soon...
Old Mar 10, 2012, 4:17 pm

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
I have the same issue. Contacted Chase, they said 4-6 business days is the expected time. As mentioned in other threads, the CO system credits miles of all types slower than the old UA system.
Old Mar 10, 2012, 4:20 pm

Programs: UA MP HH LTD
As I posted on the other thread, Chase says 4-6 business days is the expected time. As has been mentioned other threads, miles of all types post slower on the CO system than the old UA system.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 7:05 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond
I have a CO OnePass (now United Explorer) tied to my (old CO) United number. No problems. My UA Mileage Explorer (tied to the old MP #) closed on 3/5. No miles. I E-Mailed Chase. Glad to see it's not just me. G/L to us all, it's pretty easy to prove they were never posted so I think we'll all be successful.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 7:10 pm

Programs: SW, UA, IHG Plat, Hilton, Marriott
Same here, miles posted on my Chase statement but nothing on United.com. Glad I'm not the only one.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 6:38 am

Programs: UA Silver, AS GM, AA Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
My Chase miles posted overnight, backdated to March 2.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 6:39 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.7MM, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Spire
Still missing mine . . . statement closed 3/3.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 6:49 am

Programs: HH Gold, IHG Gold
My miles from a 3/3 statement posted today (even though it showed the date as 3/2). They seem to be making progress.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 6:50 am

Programs: AA EXP/4MM UA 1MM, HY Global, Bon Lft Plat, HH Dia
Anyone else missing Eqms for qualified United ticket purchases.
Can't see where I've gotten any since the beginning of the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.