Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Can UA 1P flyer access *A lounge while traveling with Qatar tickets?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2012, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA

Qatar and UA has reciprocal agreement of miles, but I don't think that Qatar belongs to *A alliance. As a UA 1P on Qatar tickets, can I access *A lounge at int'l airports? If not, can I access UA lounge outside USA?
Old Feb 19, 2012, 3:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
No, you cannot. If you're a UC member you can access UA lounges, but that's it.

Last edited by star_world; Feb 19, 2012 at 5:15 pm Reason: Spelling
Old Feb 19, 2012, 4:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: CO OP-Plat, UA MP-1K
Originally Posted by mike_L
Qatar and UA has reciprocal agreement of miles, but I don't think that Qatar belongs to *A alliance. As a UA 1P on Qatar tickets, can I access *A lounge at int'l airports? If not, can I access UA lounge outside USA?
You can only go to a United Club if you are a UC member under this situation you have described. Sorry.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 6:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by IAHCOPLAT
You can only go to a United Club if you are a UC member under this situation you have described. Sorry.
ne could, of course, purchase a club pass if one was not already a member. Paid access is certainly another option.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 1:10 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, CO Plat (not much longer)
Originally Posted by Xyzzy
ne could, of course, purchase a club pass if one was not already a member. Paid access is certainly another option.

Buy online until March 2 as systems scheduled to merge. Can do this week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.