Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

TSA PreCheck Program - Questions/Experiences for United Airlines Travellers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA PreCheck Program - Questions/Experiences for United Airlines Travellers

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2013, 5:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Lifetime Platinum, DL Platinum, Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz Platinum
Originally Posted by mherdeg
LAS strategy for UA flyers
As I understand it only LAS T3 has UA check-in kiosks where you can print out boarding passes
That's true. But unless they've taken them out, LAS also has airport-provided universal check-in kiosks that will allow you to check in and print a boarding pass for any airline. You won't be able to check bags, but unless those airport kiosks are gone or they've deliberately programmed them to not allow UA check-ins at Terminal 1, you should be able to check in and print a UA boarding pass in Terminal 1.
Old Jan 6, 2013, 5:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Steve M
That's true. But unless they've taken them out, LAS also has airport-provided universal check-in kiosks that will allow you to check in and print a boarding pass for any airline. You won't be able to check bags, but unless those airport kiosks are gone or they've deliberately programmed them to not allow UA check-ins at Terminal 1, you should be able to check in and print a UA boarding pass in Terminal 1.
This is a great point, thanks. I remember those universal kiosks well! No idea whether they're still there (we didn't get a chance to look this time).
Old Jan 7, 2013, 4:35 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

As this thread has become rather lenghty, FriendlySkies has started a 2013 version here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...es-2013-a.html

I'll close this one so that members can post in the newer one.

iluv2fly
Moderator, UA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.