Wiki Posts
Search

Missing June Shopping Bonus Miles 1K

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2011, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: 3.2MM AA, 1.4MM UA,StwdLftPlt
Missing June Shopping Bonus Miles 1K

Does anyone know how to contact the MileagePlus Shopping Mall beyond the email "contact us" form?

Have tried on 3 occasions to determine the fate of the 1K shopping bonus offered for >$100 purchases through June 30.

Purchased a computer in June, the bonus showed up in the Mileage plus shopping mall activity page as "pending" in mid July and never posted into my United FF account. Just logged onto the new page and discovered that it has disappeared from the "transactions prior to September 28" list.

The vendor responsible for the "shopping mall" has never responded to the 3 inquiries and I cannot find a phone number or address for further followup.
A search of Flyertalk came up empty

In contrast, the AAdvantage shopping mall has a straightforward phone number and customer service to correct these issues.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 1:41 pm
Formerly known as iahsumr

Originally Posted by luckypierre
Does anyone know how to contact the MileagePlus Shopping Mall beyond the email "contact us" form?

Have tried on 3 occasions to determine the fate of the 1K shopping bonus offered for >$100 purchases through June 30.

Purchased a computer in June, the bonus showed up in the Mileage plus shopping mall activity page as "pending" in mid July and never posted into my United FF account. Just logged onto the new page and discovered that it has disappeared from the "transactions prior to September 28" list.

The vendor responsible for the "shopping mall" has never responded to the 3 inquiries and I cannot find a phone number or address for further followup.
A search of Flyertalk came up empty

In contrast, the AAdvantage shopping mall has a straightforward phone number and customer service to correct these issues.
I'm not sure how helpful this will be to you, since it sounds like you have already tried this, but I contact them via their "contact us" option on 9/16. Other than the automated email response, I never heard back. However, some time in the last couple days the 1,000 miles appeared in both my and my husband's accounts. Don't give up!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.