Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR connection maps

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2007, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

LHR connection maps

Newbie here, so mods feel free to move if in the wrong forum...

I am on AC856 in to LHR later this month. It arrives 6:25AM on a Sunday so it shouldn't be insane (just chaotic).

I want to get to the arrivals lounge landside to clean up and then walk over to T1 for my connection. I have been told that the walk is 7 minutes but I cannot find a map.

Anyone have a link to the interterminal map? If not, any directions? I know T3 pretty well but have never connected through T1.

Thanks!
Old Oct 9, 2007, 1:47 pm

Location: Usually on a ship looking for oil and gas; Uruguay, Malaysia, Turkey, Nigeria, Libya, Egypt, Norway, Scotland, India, Congo & Angola, next project who knows? Agreed to CC rules
Programs: AC Altitude E75K/*G, AS MVP, AF/KLM Petroleum Club, BA Blue
Your best bet is after you leave the arrivals lounge turn right and re-enter the arrivals area of T3 and take the ramp down to the walkways that link T1, T2, T3, Heathrow Express, the Heathrow Underground and the Central Bus Station. You should have no problems finding your way.

mpc1
Old Oct 9, 2007, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Thanks mpc1!

Sounds pretty foolproof!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.