LHR Transportation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR Transportation

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2024, 12:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
LHR Transportation

There must be a thread on this... Best way or ways to get from LHR to City of London. On the return, I may be taking Eurostar from Paris and leaving from LHR the next day. What's the best plan for that? We'll have a moderate amount of luggage.
Old Mar 17, 2024, 1:18 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
There are threads on that. Have a look at the sticky threads in this very forum.

And do you want to go to the City, or somewhere in Central London? If so,where?
Old Mar 17, 2024, 1:46 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by redtop43
There must be a thread on this... Best way or ways to get from LHR to City of London. On the return, I may be taking Eurostar from Paris and leaving from LHR the next day. What's the best plan for that? We'll have a moderate amount of luggage.
if you really mean 'the city' then probably the elizabeth line. If you mean the west end then maybe the picadilly line, depending on the moderate amount of luggage.

On the return, where in london are you staying. If near kings cross then possibly elizabeth line farringdon, or the picadilly line from kings cross

location really is key

Try the transport for london journey planner

tfl.gov.uk

Last edited by scottishpoet; Mar 17, 2024 at 1:51 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.