Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > U.K. and Ireland
Reload this Page >

Apply for a second passport and renewal of primary passport at same time?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2019, 4:05 am
szl
Original Poster

Hello all,

I hope you don't mind me posting this here - I thought this thread might have the most people able to answer.

I am currently applying for a second UK passport (just about to send the documents off) from the European country where I am based because of the volume of travel I need to do for work. I also need to urgently renew my current UK passport which is about to come up to 6 months before expiry, since I need to have 6 months validity to obtain a visa for Bangladesh.

My questions are: can I apply for a second passport and renew my current passport at the same time? Is the second passport considered as a totally seperate document, or is it linked to the first somehow?

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 7, 2019, 2:43 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Welcome to FT, szl! You've already asked this question in an exiting thread so I've asked a moderator to close this duplicate.
Silver Fox likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.