Hotel near LHR - which one?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel near LHR - which one?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2018, 1:20 pm
Original Poster

Ponied up some Amex points to get Hilton at T4. Looks like it has (relatively) easy access to car rentals and food when we arrive...
Old Dec 11, 2018, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by :D!
The timings seem a bit out, as the last ZRH flight is scheduled to arrive at 2140 while the last GVA flight arrives at 2125, and even the last LH FRA flight arrives at 2215. There might be a bit of a delay but usually will be out well before 2300.
I indeed was off on my timing, I am on the 2140 from ZRH. I was thinking 11 for some reason... Eating before isn't really an option due to timing. I hope we'll be out before 2300. Hopefully immigration won't take as long as it took at T5 the last time, although that was around 2pm.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 1:50 pm

Programs: Global Entry, UA, AA, BA, DL, Bonvoy
If you plan to return to LHR the next morning to pick up a rental car I assume you will need transportation to the local hotel if you don't plan to stay at a hotel attached to a terminal. I'm not aware of any nearby LHR hotels that provide an airport shuttle. Recommend you check the Hotel Hoppa schedules to see if you arrival is delayed it might be too late to catch the last evening shuttle. Have an alternate plan (Uber or taxi) in mind.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 2:07 am

Programs: BA Gold, Priority Club Gold, Accor Silver, Virgin Australia Gold
Paid 29 pounds for the Premier Inn Bath Road on Friday! Best deal ever I have had I think...🤔😆

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.