Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KFC chicken outage

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2018, 8:27 am
Original Poster

KFC chicken outage

Just when I thought nothing could surprise me any longer...people are really calling the police because KFC is out of chicken here in the UK? I have one on my high street and wouldn't eat it if I was starving. No resemblance to KFC in the USA.

Police urge people to stop calling them about KFC chicken shortage | The Independent
Old Feb 22, 2018, 8:34 am

I think the whole affair is amazing. I don't blame the people for calling the police. They are outraged and don't deserve this and its better then them forming vigilante groups and marauding through the streets burning KFCs and foraging for chicken.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JumboJet
I think the whole affair is amazing. I don't blame the people for calling the police. They are outraged and don't deserve this and its better then them forming vigilante groups and marauding through the streets burning KFCs and foraging for chicken.
The KFC Zombie apocalypse is upon us
fotographer likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2018, 2:59 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA Bronze, Hilton Gold
https://www.theguardian.com/business...hortage-fiasco
Old Mar 10, 2018, 4:38 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

I went to the KFC near Liverpool St station last week. They finally had chicken but they told me their delivery problems had shifted to other items. They had no condiments (catsup, salt, pepper, etc) and no sides other than chips and containers of (really awful) gravy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.