Wiki Posts
Search

KLM Check In T3 MAN

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2016, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA DL
KLM Check In T3 MAN

What time does check in, or more precisely baggage drop, open first thing in the morning. On the 05:55 to AMS with onward connection to PDX. Was hoping there would be time to drop the bags and have breakfast before boarding.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 7:20 am

Originally Posted by exlhr
What time does check in, or more precisely baggage drop, open first thing in the morning. On the 05:55 to AMS with onward connection to PDX. Was hoping there would be time to drop the bags and have breakfast before boarding.
Manchester's rule is that European flights open for check-in 2 hours before the flight, so yours should open about 4am.

I know that the T3 Escape Lounge opens at 4:15am so they wouldn't do that if people couldn't check in
Old Feb 1, 2016, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA DL
Thanks I was assuming about 2 hours before but couldn't confirm it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.