Wiki Posts
Search

New LHR London Heathrow Terminal 2, opened 4 June 2014

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2014, 2:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
BA Dublin flights are moving to Terminal 5 in October IIRC although the other T1 flights remain. This is to improve connections.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 11:03 am

BA's DUB and BHD flights move to T5 on 28th October with the start of the winter timetable. These will be the last domestic/Common Travel Area flights remaining at T1 by then and so presumably all the domestic-only facilities will close.
Left after then are some 9 BA routes, Icelandair, El Al, and TAM. TAM will presumably join its OneWorld partners in T3 at some point, El Al are supposed to move to T4 on a yet-to-be announced date, and I don't know what Icelandair are doing.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 10:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Raffles
BA Dublin flights are moving to Terminal 5 in October IIRC although the other T1 flights remain. This is to improve connections.
Could you update us when you hear of an exact date? I'm flying 10/3. Thx.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 12:02 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by philemer
Could you update us when you hear of an exact date? I'm flying 10/3. Thx.
According to this thread DUB and BHD flights will move to T5 when the winter schedule starts on Sunday 26 October.
Old Aug 11, 2014, 6:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
According to this thread DUB and BHD flights will move to T5 when the winter schedule starts on Sunday 26 October.
Thanks so much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.