Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chelsea Tickets

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2013, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Chelsea Tickets

I will be traveling to London and want to see Chelsea v. Fulham on 9/21. Does anyone have suggestions for where to get tickets?
Old Aug 16, 2013, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by clemsontiger
I will be traveling to London and want to see Chelsea v. Fulham on 9/21. Does anyone have suggestions for where to get tickets?
http://www.viagogo.co.uk/chelseafc
Old Aug 16, 2013, 2:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Look at the hospitality packages as well, although for this local game I imagine they are premium priced.
Old Aug 16, 2013, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Originally Posted by rwoman
Don't you have to be a club member to use this?
Old Aug 17, 2013, 12:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
Originally Posted by Raffles
No idea, it's what google came up with.

Old Aug 18, 2013, 4:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
Originally Posted by Raffles
Nope lots of single seats for around 57 quid right now for that game. Just be careful as some of the cheaper priced tickets are concession tickets and not regular tickets.
Cheers
Howie
Old Aug 19, 2013, 8:18 am

Can anyone confirm this from above. looking at the FAQ it statesthis
"How many tickets can I buy?

In line with our agreement with Chelsea FC, True Blue members and Season Ticket holders can purchase one ticket from the exchange per membership / season ticket on viagogo.

For example: if you would like to purchase 2 tickets you must have 2 memberships / season tickets / Hospitality seats activated with your Viagogo account in order to purchase both tickets.

Only True Blue Members, Season Ticket Holders and Hospitality Ticket Holders can purchase tickets. If you are not a True Blue Member yet and would like to become one please visit ChelseaFC.com and select “New Members”. Please note that it can take up to 72 hours to be able to purchase tickets on viagogo after buying your True Blue Membership."

My wife and I would like to go to a game on the 26th so it looks like I will have to sign up for membership for both of us in order to but two tickets.
Old Aug 21, 2013, 3:07 am

Programs: BA Exec Club Bronze, Virgin Flying Club Red, Swiss M&M Blue
Or you could save yourself a shed load of cash and watch it in a pub. It's the 17.30 game on Sky.

Then spend the extra on taking her somewhere nice instead of a characterless football ground.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.