Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > TWA FFB/Aviators
Reload this Page >

Question about transferring an electronic upgrade

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2001, 9:08 am
Original Poster

The website tells me that I have 2 "ISUC - INTL SEGMENT UPGRADE CERTIFICATES" available that expire in November. No idea how I earned these, but I am the lowest Elite. Question 1: Can I give these to my father and stepmother? Question 2: Can they use them on a STL-HNL leg (one way only)? If the answer if no, might they try and ask the gate agent about it and hope for a favor? But since they're electronic, I don't know what they could show for proof...

Thanks for any advice!
Old Oct 10, 2001, 9:36 am

International upgrade certificates are good only for that, international, travel. They are good for upgrade to TWOne from Y fares (complimentary) and B fares ($400 each way) subject to availability. Travel to Honolulu is not considered international. That makes the question about transferring to your parents moot. In any case I don't believe you can transfer these to other people. I don't think the gate agent will be very sympathetic to your request either for upgrades. Though miles are not transferrable, you might be able to use your miles to upgrade them. Just 30,000 miles to upgrade to Hawaii.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.