Wiki Posts
Search

st louis airport

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2001, 10:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXPLT, BA Gold, Shang Elite
st louis airport

it will be my first visit to st. louis in a few weeks. can anyone enlighten me on the following?

1. how far is the airport from downtown, and how convenient is the public transport, (i have 5-6 hours, shall i use public transport/taxi/rent-a-car?)
2. are there AA/BA lounges there? i have oneworld emerald card which gets me in AC, but i don't think i could get into TWA lounge

thanks in advance
Old Aug 1, 2001, 11:06 pm

The airport is about 15-20 from downtown
St. Louis. You can take the Metro Link to the Arch/downtown. It is safe and pretty cheap.
Since you are a AA member, you can use the TWA lounge.

have fun
Old Aug 1, 2001, 11:07 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by St. Louis FF:
The airport is about 15-20 min from downtown St. Louis. You can take the Metro Link to the Arch/downtown. It is safe and pretty cheap.
Since you are a AA member, you can use the TWA lounge.

have fun
</font>
Old Aug 2, 2001, 6:27 am

Programs: AA 1MM/Gold, Marriott Gold
There is also an Admirals Club located on the baggage claim level, between Terminals A and B. The Ambassadors Club is located just past security, between B and C.

Metrolink to downtown costs $3 one-way (normally $1.25) if purchased at the airport, and takes about 35 minutes to downtown. Trains run every 8-10 minutes for most of the day.

Taxis are a bit faster, unless traffic is bad on 70, and probably run around $25-30 or so.
Old Aug 2, 2001, 6:32 am

The MetroLink all day pass (good for your round trip) is $4.00
Old Aug 2, 2001, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXPLT, BA Gold, Shang Elite
thanks for the help http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

i am sure i will enjoy the day there

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.