Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Number for TWA Comp?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2001, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

Number for TWA Comp?

I'm a United Premier Executive, and would like to contact TWA about comping to the equivalent level on Aviators.

Does anyone have a fax number and contact name to ask TWA?

Thanks,

KevinB
Old Jun 13, 2001, 1:48 pm

Yes, I am AA EXP and I would like to have the fax number and to whose attention, as e-mail does not seem to be working.
Old Jun 13, 2001, 2:21 pm

Location: AA EXP & Life Plat; AA 4MM; TWA Life Plat; HH Diamond
Email works...it just typically takes about 4 days to get a response. I don't recall their fax number but the Aviators desk can be reached at 800-325-4815.
Old Jun 13, 2001, 2:26 pm

Location: AA-EXP(2MM+), Delta-Plat(1MM+), Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LifePlat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by STAM4NICK:
Yes, I am AA EXP and I would like to have the fax number and to whose attention, as e-mail does not seem to be working.</font>
The Fax Number is 816-464-7127. Make sure to include a copy of your latest AAdvantage statement showing your EXP level and also give them your TWA flyer number.

BTW, currently all they are willing to give is Elite, which is more or less comparable with AA Gold.
Old Jun 13, 2001, 2:50 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by High-Flyer:
BTW, currently all they are willing to give is Elite, which is more or less comparable with AA Gold.</font>
Of course, your mileage will vary based on travel patterns, AAtitude, etc.

Old Jun 13, 2001, 3:37 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by TransWorldOne:
Of course, your mileage will vary based on travel patterns, AAtitude, etc.

</font>
and the number of mechanical re-routings you get on TWA. My average is one per two segments. Good thing about that is American will credit the flights to your AAdvantage account.

I may start flying TWA exclusively - that way I get to maintain EXP and maybe make "King of Kings" on some other airline - all for the same price. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/biggrin.gif
Old Jun 14, 2001, 6:44 am

High-Flyer:
Would a copy of my online statement (just printed from the website_ be sufficient?
Old Jun 14, 2001, 7:54 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by STAM4NICK:
High-Flyer:
Would a copy of my online statement (just printed from the website_ be sufficient?
</font>
Stam,

That's what I used. I also made a copy of my EXP Card and my TWA Freq Flyer Card and sent that with the statement. They did it pretty quickly - about 24 hour turn-around.

Good Luck. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by High-Flyer (edited 06-14-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.