Community
Wiki Posts
Search

International Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2001, 8:44 am
Original Poster

International Upgrades

I am an Elite TWA member, based on the 4 segment/Amex deal from last year. I see in my account today the following:

2 ISUC - INTL SEGMENT UPGRADE CERTIFICATE 03-05-2002

What exactly are these ?

Thanks

Old Mar 24, 2001, 9:02 am

Location: Memphis, TN-SPG Platinum, HY Diamond, HH Gold, NW Platinum, AA Platinum, AVIS Preferred Select.
That means you have 2 one-way upgrades that are valid on TWA intl flights (STL-LGW/CDG, JFK-CDG/CAI/RUH). The upgrades aren't valid for the cheap tickets but only Y or B fares. They can be confirmed within anytime the window for elite upgrades opens for your elite level.
Old Mar 24, 2001, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Any idea if this, or similar, will get transferred to AA when the FF programs merge ?
Old May 22, 2001, 6:37 pm
Suspended

Todd- I wrote to AA customer service to see what is going to happen to my two International Segment Upgrade Certificates (ISUC) that expire 5/12/02. The response was "TWA Elite upgrades will not be replaced as AAdvantage Elite Upgrades." I then called TWA and they will not convert these to miles and could not answer my question "at this time" as to what will happen to my upgrades.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.