Wiki Posts
Search

MilesBar

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2001, 12:44 am
Original Poster

MilesBar

Dear Friend,

Hope this email will find you in the best of health and spirit. I wanted to tell you about a new online program that allows you to earn free travel for the time you are on the Internet. You can get free frequent fliers miles with no restrictions and blackout dates for using the Internet. Simply click on the link below for complete details about this fantastic new program.
http://www.milesbar.com/join.asp?id=MBG1227

I sincerely hope you will love this program as much as I do and will decide to join. Please be sure that my referral id MBG1227 is filled in when you sign up. Thank you for your time.

With Best Regards,

Your Friend
Old Feb 11, 2001, 10:41 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
This should be in SPAM topic. This is in all major airline forums. I, for one, will not use sender as a referral as it is clearly SPAM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.