Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ambassador Club Shut-Out

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2000, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Ambassador Club Shut-Out

We will be flying TWOne Equity award tickets to Tel Aviv this summer (it took almost an act of God to get our two seats) and will have long lay-overs in both STL and JFK going and coming.

Their rule of allowing only full-fare TWOne ticketholders into the Ambassador Club seems quite arbitrary since CO, KL, and others allow entry by class of SEATING on International Itineraries (not by fare paid). http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/eek.gif

I'd appreciate advice on obtaining temporary passes to help deal with these horendous connections. Any recommended names, phones, e-mail, or addresses would be thankfully received. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif
Old Mar 5, 2000, 8:53 am

Programs: Inf Elite CO, lifetime AA Platinum
Are you sure that you can't get into the club with your transworld one tickets? I have heard that paying coach passengers who have been upgraded can't get in, but I would be surprised if you cashed in for a free transworld one ticket htat you can't get in.

And what was your secret (did you have to pray to god)?
Old Mar 5, 2000, 9:30 am
Suspended

I had flown to and from TLV 8 times a yr for the past few yrs. Always on ups or free trans-one.I never had a prob getting into the club at JFK or STL since your on an intl tkt. At TLV I knew everyone so I was always given a voucher to get into the airport club.At TLV theres the airport club or ELAL's that's it. I have seen where they denied people the voucher since they were weren't paying the fare but 99% of the time they will give it to you.It didn't hurt that i was Platinum but that alone would not suffice since without the voucher you can't get in the door(i believe that TWA must pay for each voucher that is used)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.