Search

Two Free RT Tickets

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 1999, 6:26 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: CO Plat, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Hertz President's Circle
Two Free RT Tickets

fly six segments between feb15 and may15, receive one free domestic (lower 48 states) rt ticket.

fly four more in that time period, receive a second rt ticket.

free tickets good to any twa city in lower 48 during period of sep1-dec15,99.

maximum of two free tickets. pre-register at 800.325.4815, code 17732.
Old Feb 3, 1999, 6:51 pm
Original Member

Great posting MileCrazy. where did you find out about this? Wonder what other offers are lurking out there that we don't know about.
Old Feb 4, 1999, 7:01 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: CO Plat, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Hertz President's Circle
djlm:

the offer was mailed to me in a postcard format from aviators. it wasn't listed on twa's website, but another offer that i was not aware of (double miles between stl-hou or stl-phl) was listed, so i registered for that one as well while i was online, because i'm making a hou-stl-phl trip later this month. it was great timing they sent me the free ticket offer, because i would not have found the other offer otherwise.
Old Feb 4, 1999, 7:25 am
Original Member

I received the offer in the mail also. I wonder if it was for members who are not "frequent" flyers. I have not flown TWA in about a year.

--Jim
Old Feb 5, 1999, 8:48 pm
Original Member

My guess is TWA is marketing to recent fliers who may need another incentive to fly TWA. I have not seen this mailing and I fly TWA 2 or 3 round trips per month.

I don't know of a central depository for all of these special programs for any airline, but I do appreciate those who get them and post them here. Thanks MileCrazy - flying enough to receive the two free tickets will be no problem at all.
Old Feb 6, 1999, 9:16 am
Original Member

I just did get the offer on the postcard. Haven't flown TWA for about a year. Wasn't going to fly them anymore, since they have no alliance, so I can't accumulate their miles with anyone else's. However, I used my (and my wife's) remaining TWA miles for 3 free RT tickets to ABQ in April, and I paid for the 4th for me. Which now means if I fly one RT, I get a free RT ticket. If I fly 2 trips (one of which would have to be to some other city than St. Louis, for 4 segments), I would get 2 RT tickets. I guess I will try to schedule at least 2 more trips, if only to get the 2RT tickets for a vacation for my wife and I in the fall. I guess their marketing works. Then I'll have 3 trips worth of FF miles on them again, and an incentive to try a couple more to get the free ticket, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.