Wiki Posts
Search

IST-MCT?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2023, 10:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
IST-MCT?

Hi, could you advise whether IST-MCT is operated by a proper 2-class A321 (or other types?) or it is a domestic-style 3-3 with a middle seat blocked?Thanks!
Old Feb 7, 2023, 11:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by another_shot
Hi, could you advise whether IST-MCT is operated by a proper 2-class A321 (or other types?) or it is a domestic-style 3-3 with a middle seat blocked?Thanks!

it was a 2-2 the one time i did it. And as Muscat is far from an ill-favoured domestic service, i'd guess my experience was pretty much routine.

Lousy schedule though.
Old Feb 7, 2023, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EB*G, BT VIP
Thanks!
Old Feb 14, 2023, 6:31 am

Programs: Elite Plus M+S
Be aware that TK is changing their equipment very often. So it isnīt guranteed, that ýou will gett a 2 -2.

They also use from time to time widebodys. But these are normally the ones they canīt use for other destinations. I had two different styles when i was flying in january. On the way to MCT they used one, that i never saw before. The seats were horrible.On the way back i had an old A340 (?) with old seats and no entertainment system in the seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.