Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

What is your favorite part of the M&S program and affiliated TK services

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2021, 3:46 am
Original Poster

I have from time to time been wondering what other FT`ers percieve as the most valuable part of TK`s operation and the M&S program?

I`m asking the question as it might unvail the lesser known positive aspects of TK`s operations and the M&S program in general. Presenting a value for me and others that has a more limited knowledge about TK/M&S.

Looking forward to learn something new!
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:56 am

Programs: Alaska
Are you here to fish?
Old Jul 23, 2021, 6:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by freed0m
Are you here to fish?
I`m not familier with the frace fishing, but presume that it is not something positive?
My intentions are absulotily honourable as a M&S and FT member to another!

Kind regards
Stil
Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by Stil
I`m not familier with the frace fishing, but presume that it is not something positive?
My intentions are absulotily honourable as a M&S and FT member to another!

Kind regards
Stil
There have been a couple of posts on the same line, pretty clearly intent on generating marketing fluff. Which perhaps explains why you got a rather challenging response to your question.
ISTFlyer likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IAN-UK
There have been a couple of posts on the same line, pretty clearly intent on generating marketing fluff. Which perhaps explains why you got a rather challenging response to your question.
Thanks, for giving me a heads up, really appreciate it
Old Jul 23, 2021, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Exactly, I am sorry but I'll agree with IAN-UK .
I know that your intention might be not that but we have previously seen people asking a similar question for marketing purposes.

For the answer of your question, I would suggest checking FlyerTalk award nomination polls for each frequent flyer program where each year, people vote for their favorite benefit of a specific FFP that year. I am not sure where you could find the historical results but I hope that someone could provide a link to the results of those polls that are run by FT.
Old Jul 24, 2021, 8:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
My favourite part of M&S is that it's really really hard for newbies to understand, leaving the juicy bits for me, @ISTFlyer and a few other FTers...
Old Jul 24, 2021, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craigthemif
My favourite part of M&S is that it's really really hard for newbies to understand, leaving the juicy bits for me, @ISTFlyer and a few other FTers...
I`m reading up on the subject as we "speak" so Ì`ll soon be one of the chosen few
Old Jul 24, 2021, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
Originally Posted by craigthemif
But even when you think you're more-or-less enlightened, resigned to the quirks of the programme, can cope with the black holes in communication, ..... you get another googly from TK-Towers.
Old Jul 24, 2021, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
But even when you think you're more-or-less enlightened, resigned to the quirks of the programme, can cope with the black holes in communication, ..... you get another googly from TK-Towers.
Indeed... which is why no amount of FT research is truly sufficient - you need a lot of practice and a flexible attitude. Safe in the knowledge that few, if any, ffps are so generous with the confirmed cheap Y --> J upgrades. (long may TK pass on the Premium Economy trend...)
Old Jul 29, 2021, 2:49 am

Programs: M&S Elite+
Frequent HUCA's can solve any problem...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.