Wiki Posts
Search

Membership Cancelled - help ??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2019, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Membership Cancelled - help ??

Hi,
I’ve just gone to log in on the app to check some flight postings from last week (as I’d not had the usual emails )and it says my account has been cancelled !

Tried the app and website and get the same message.

No idea what’s going on or how I fix this. I tried a number for Miles and Smiles but I can’t get past the automated message as it says my membership number is not recognised.

I have TK Elite status but can’t log in to get the Elite telephone line number either but I think this may have the same automated message if I recall.

Everything was fine last week !

Please can anyone help......

Any ideas how to get this fixed.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 11:22 am

First thing I would do is call my local TK office. For the UK, this would be 0844 800 66 66 / 0207 471 6666

Shuly
Old Sep 18, 2019, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Thanks, they couldn’t help but could confirm the account has been cancelled for some reason.
They told me I need to submit Feedback online through the website.

There’s apparently a section for Miles and Smiles issues and I’ll need to request account release and upload/submit copy of passport on the form.

I’ve done that and got a feedback number so I’ll see what happens next.

Still no clue as to what has gone on though !
Old Apr 3, 2022, 5:28 am

Programs: M&M FTL, Accor PLT
What happened next? I'm in the same situation, reported, got my feedback number and nothing happens. I had Gold status but haven't been flying for almost 2 years because of that caovid craziness...
Old Apr 4, 2022, 12:57 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
When calling TK call center, there’s a message saying “you can now unblock your pin code block online”. Maybe there’s such an option on TK website.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 2:22 am

Programs: M&M FTL, Accor PLT
They sent me this e-mail:

Dear XXX XXXXXXXXX,

In order to continue enjoying the world of benefits Miles&Smiles has to offer, please visit your nearest Turkish Airlines sales office along with your ID document or passport.

We hope to fly with you again soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Alican K.
Elite / Elite Plus Customer Representative

TURKISH AIRLINES INC.
Customer Contact Center

The problem is, in WAW Airport office they have no idea how to help and the say they have no access to Miles & Smiles programme.... What a pathetic airline...
Old Apr 8, 2022, 9:34 am

Programs: TK EL+, QR Platinum, HH Diamond, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Legionista

Dear XXX XXXXXXXXX,

In order to continue enjoying the world of benefits Miles&Smiles has to offer, please visit your nearest Turkish Airlines sales office along with your ID document or passport.

Sincerely Yours,

Alican K.

TURKISH AIRLINES INC.
Customer Contact Center

The problem is, in WAW Airport office they have no idea how to help and the say they have no access to Miles & Smiles programme.... What a pathetic airline...
I doubt it will be any consolation but I am still recovering from my visit to the local TK city sales office today. It was an "I must be in the wrong movie" experience.
Old Apr 9, 2022, 1:29 pm

Programs: Jetblue, Turkish, Hilton Gold, Spirit Gold
Originally Posted by Legionista

Dear XXX XXXXXXXXX,

Sincerely Yours,

Alican K.

TURKISH AIRLINES INC.
Customer Contact Center

The tk link shows 2 more offices in Warsaw have you tried the city office? Since airport office appears to be sales and ticketing only.

City Office (Administration only, no sales, no ticketing)Address: Atlas Tower, Al. Jerozolimskie 123A, WarsawWorking hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 Telephone: +48 22 5297700 / Call Center +48 22 504 8544 Fax: +48 22 6503515 E-mail: for agent inquiries [email protected] / for group inquiries [email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.