Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

TK Reissue fee on W,P,F,U,V ticket classes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

I am trying to understand how the reissue fee is calculated (ruled) and when it is allowed. Example flight VIE-BKK-VIE on W,P,F,U,V there is no reissue possible but if I do VIE-BKK-LON I can reissue on part BKK-LON (class W) for 50EUR. It is possible to reissue VIE-BKK (class L) for 100EUR, (class T) 50EUR. Can anyone help me with resources or insights on this? Also how to book certain route/ticket class on TK website.

Thanks!
Old Feb 28, 2019, 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by xhruso00
I am trying to understand how the reissue fee is calculated (ruled) and when it is allowed. Example flight VIE-BKK-VIE on W,P,F,U,V there is no reissue possible but if I do VIE-BKK-LON I can reissue on part BKK-LON (class W) for 50EUR. It is possible to reissue VIE-BKK (class L) for 100EUR, (class T) 50EUR. Can anyone help me with resources or insights on this? Also how to book certain route/ticket class on TK website.

Thanks!

You have to check each specific fare rule. For example,not all T fares have the same change penalty, sometimes it depends on country of origin (and competition on the route). Unfortunately, there is no simple way except to read the full rules on each fare you are interested in. Sorry
PVDtoDEL likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.