Community
Wiki Posts
Search

account

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2019, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

account

Hi, i made an account recently. Now when i am trying to add my recent journey to the account, it is asking to update my profile. I did it and it is saying that already a member have this information. I think in the past once i made an account but i forgot all the information. How can i remove one or merge both ?
Old Feb 20, 2019, 12:03 am

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by waheedft
Hi, i made an account recently. Now when i am trying to add my recent journey to the account, it is asking to update my profile. I did it and it is saying that already a member have this information. I think in the past once i made an account but i forgot all the information. How can i remove one or merge both ?
First, welcome to FT!

Second, I think you'll either need to call TK Customer Support line or submit a email to them here: https://www.turkishairlines.com/en-p...ons/index.html
A friend of mine has recently been in a similar situation (she knew the email where she registered the first account which helped) and calling did the trick. Note, though, that she had the old account in good standing. I'd ask for the password reset of the initial account (and maybe not even mention the second).

Note that for the link above and submission of feedback they'll most likely require you to also submit passport / proof of identity (happened in the past).

Let us know how it goes so others know if it works!
Old Feb 21, 2019, 6:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Welcome to FT.

Yes, you need to contact THY M&S. Apparently you already have an active M&S account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.