Wiki Posts
Search

2 Passports, 2 Names, Same Person

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2018, 7:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Turkish E+, Alitalia Freccia Alata Plus
2 Passports, 2 Names, Same Person

I have two passports with two different names.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get both on my Miles and Smiles account?

I'd like to be able to access the Elite Plus benefits, lounge, etc., and get miles when travelling on either passport.
Old Jul 7, 2018, 10:21 am

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
You will only be able to use a single name and have a single account for M&S but you can always use both passports at checkin. One for ticket/M&S identification and one for visa purposes.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 2:04 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
My mum has 2 names with 2 passports and this is what I have done for her to collect miles.

Only buy flight ticket under the same name as your Miles and Smiles account. Put in the flyer number to go with the ticket, then the miles will automatically goes in your account after your trip.

If you happen to buy a ticket under your second name, then it's more complicated. Usually the airline you have flyer account with, in this case Turkish Airlines, would ask for e-ticket, boarding pass, both passports, send these to them and they would consider putting in the miles for you manually. Though, this way you are in your airline mercy whether they would make a fuss or not. Been there done that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.