Wiki Posts
Search

*A Gold Boarding Pass

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2018, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K (Million Miler). AA Gold (lifetime 1 Million). TK Elite Gold
*A Gold Boarding Pass

Hello. UA 1K traveling on TK award travel (UA ticket stock) with 2 non-status flyers on same PNR. Will my BP reflect Gold *A status? Will the BPs of accompanying pax reflect any status notation, based on my *A Gold status?
Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:31 am

Programs: NEXUS; *A Gold
yours will have UA*G at the top, there's shouldn't show anything as they're not status holders

only benefit of being on the same PNR is they might (no guarantee) be in the same zone for boarding if they offer it
Old Jun 17, 2018, 10:30 pm

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
Originally Posted by Neil791
only benefit of being on the same PNR is they might (no guarantee) be in the same zone for boarding if they offer it
They will surely have the same zone for boarding if seated together but that would be the original boarding zone based on seat and not the one based on status.
Nevertheless, you should all board together with J class pax because OP has *G.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.