Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

US Domestic Flight redemption - best way to spend 8,000 miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2018, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Need some advice here. I have ~8000 miles to spend by December, and I assume the best way is to spend it on domestic flights in the United States? Will a flight from, say, New York to Anchorage/LAX/Honolulu be possible? Will trans-North America flights (such as Toronto to LA) count as domestic?

I'm open to buying/converting more miles, and I have about 10,000 miles I could credit to Miles & Smiles around September.
Old May 5, 2018, 1:43 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, IC Plat Ambassador, HH Diamond
Toronto - LA is not domestic so no, Honolulu is not part of North America zone so doubt it would qualify for the lower domestic rates but you can always try - the flight also has to be non-stop.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.