Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to revert to the old website

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2017, 4:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
Unable to revert to the old website

I was always able to revert from the new website to the old one, i.e., from p.turkishairlines.com to www.turkishairlines.com. From today, I am unable to do so.

If I enter the old website, I immediately get redirected to the new one and the new one doesn’t have anymore the button to get back to the old one.

Anyone remembers the special URL to the old website that doesn’t force a redirect to the new website?
Old Dec 10, 2017, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK E+, RJ S, AZ E
It seems that it’s browser specific and by using a different browser type, I was able to find the URL.

So to answer my own question: www.turkishairlines.com/en-us?returnoldversion

In my search for answers, I found that the new website was first introduced around June 2016.
If TK are removing the ability to go back to the old website, I wonder how long before they take it down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.