Wiki Posts
Search

Turkish Boeing 777-300ER Seats 51 and 52

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2017, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Turkish Boeing 777-300ER Seats 51 and 52

Hi

We are the group of 4 traveling from Houston to Istanbul.

Anyone have the idea about the seat 51-52 AB or JK.
I read there might be some order from lavator. And also wondering how comfortable and convenient these seats are.

Thank you
Old Oct 13, 2017, 10:42 am

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
I had a closer look at those on my last trip. There's more traffic due to the nearby bathrooms, but the first double behind the triple bench looked the most private to me.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gr8pirate
I had a closer look at those on my last trip. There's more traffic due to the nearby bathrooms, but the first double behind the triple bench looked the most private to me.
Thank you,
Beside traffic, how comfortable are the seats. Right now, my wife is traveling with Emirates and she just texted me that the back seats has more leg rooms. Have you experience anything like this on Turkish.
And what about the smell from the bathroom as it is close.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 8:09 pm

Programs: TK M&S, LH MM, Global Entry, Hertz Gold, Sixt Platinum
Legroom is pretty uniform all throughout the economy cabin. To me, the seat layout feels a little more generous in leg room and width than most other airlines. The seats are fine and industry standard, but I don't think there's any economy seat in the world that will be comfortable after 12 hours.

Toilet odor is much less of an issue than noise - but then again I try to pick seats away from lavatory areas whenever possible.
Old Oct 14, 2017, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gr8pirate
Toilet odor is much less of an issue than noise - but then again I try to pick seats away from lavatory areas whenever possible.
Thank you,
This is the first time we are traveling with Turkish, and we didn't know that it do not have 4 seats in a raw. Usually we fly with Emirates and the middle are 4 in the raw and we always choose it. So now I am thinking how should we select 4 seats.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
I had one of those seats when I was travelling with my 3 children on the same type of aircraft. It's great IMO (I'm not tall).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.