Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Three questions regarding MIA-IST-BKK Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Three questions regarding MIA-IST-BKK Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2016, 9:38 am

Programs: Kettle Class
Seat and special meal selection worked fine for me on the new US site today for an October (Aeroplan) reservation.

Originally Posted by sfvoyage
I'm using the new US site (did not get redirected to the old site). However, nothing happens when I click on "choose seat". That function does not seem to work. My flights are not until 4 months out.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by progapanda
Seat and special meal selection worked fine for me on the new US site today for an October (Aeroplan) reservation.
You're within 100 days of departure.

My flights are >100 days out, and the seat selection feature does not work for me. There must still be the 100-day threshold on the new website for seat assignment.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 1:06 pm
cur

Programs: fwp blood diamond, dykwia uranium
tk's website is useless

just call the local ticket office in the us, they'll help you
or they will forward your call to the turkish call center and they're useful enough

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.