Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

TK Mileage Accrual Tables as of 05/17/2016

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2016, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite (*G), DL Gold (MM)

Has anybody noticed the new mileage accrual tables for flights on TK:

http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-in...k-hava-yollari

At a glance, the only difference I notice between old and new charts is the addition of Z fares to the new chart. Perhaps somebody with less tired eyes than mine will note other differences.
Old May 18, 2016, 12:10 pm

Programs: TK M&S Elite+ - Marriott Rewards Gold - Hertz 5 Stars
cannot see any other difference...
Old May 18, 2016, 3:10 pm
G_G
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK E+
Originally Posted by ovenman
Has anybody noticed the new mileage accrual tables for flights on TK:

http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-in...k-hava-yollari

At a glance, the only difference I notice between old and new charts is the addition of Z fares to the new chart. Perhaps somebody with less tired eyes than mine will note other differences.
No more Premium Economy
Old May 18, 2016, 5:14 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Z fares

I am curious what Z fares are like? Would they be even cheaper than J? At the moment some J fares are very competitive already (ie out of YYZ and OSL).

Hopefully, they will be launching limited time flash sales just like what QR and EY did recently (all Z fares) with more restrictions.

Last edited by vincewy; May 18, 2016 at 5:29 pm
Old May 19, 2016, 12:50 am

While looking up availabilty on expertflyer, I noticed the added / rearranged fare codes:

TK 011 C4 D4 Z9 K4 J4 I4 R0
Y9 B9 M9 A9 H9 S9 O9 E9 Q9 T9 L9 V9 P9 W9 U8 X9 N0 G0

I couldn't find any fares loaded for the highlighted fare classes.

With the introcution of "Z", I'm afraid that "J" might become what "P" is on LH.
Old May 19, 2016, 1:00 am

Originally Posted by vincewy
I am curious what Z fares are like? Would they be even cheaper than J? At the moment some J fares are very competitive already (ie out of YYZ and OSL).

Hopefully, they will be launching limited time flash sales just like what QR and EY did recently (all Z fares) with more restrictions.
Z will most likely be priced between D and K fares, if one can trust expertflyer.

Business Class fares are C D Z K J

My guess is that fares in K will go down a bit and J will see very limited availability.
Old May 19, 2016, 12:31 pm

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
If only they made LH deep discount business class ('P'), miles (status miles+bonus miles) accruing. 100% would be nice, but 125% would be better!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.