Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do parents count as "family"?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2015, 1:01 pm

Originally Posted by TlvLove
Hi all, new to FT but lurking for a while.
my question is related :
I'm Elite Plus.
My mother who holds no TK status is traveling in Y class (solo) IST-BKK in two weeks. Is there a way for me to buy her / grant her access to the IST lounge?
again to clarify : I will not be there, she is flying solo.
Thanks!
Tell your mother to ask another traveller, who is about to access the lounge alone by himself, if he can take her with him/her as a guest.
I cannot imagine that a polite (and sane ) person would say no in this kind of situation.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 7:10 am

Thanks to Shuly and others who replied. Understood!
I humbly ask my fellow FTers flying through IST:
anyone is going to be in the lounge July 20, 00:00 (midnight after July 19) ?
Are you willing to invite one guest , my 60 Y/O mother to IST TK lounge?
Thanks in advance! she has a long trip ahead and I want to make it easier...
:-::-::-:
Of course I'm happy to invite a guest with me to the IST lounge when I visit it July 30 at 7AM

PS If i didn't say, I'm new to TK but earned my elite plus earlier this year, looking forward to stay with the program

thanks a bunch!
Old Jul 18, 2015, 8:15 am

Bumping my post: Anyone flying thru IST tonight (00:00 Midnight July 20 Turkish time), willing to kindly invite my 60 Y/O mother as a guest to the IST lounge? many thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.