Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Two Passports, Two Names + One Complication

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2015, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Turkish E+, Alitalia Freccia Alata Plus

I have a question about how to go about what I want done.

I have two passports, and my name is different on both of them.

I need to be able to travel on both passports depending on the country I'm headed to.

Can I combine them both on my TK account?

Added complication: The second passport is Israeli. TK is all about how the individual rep feels at the moment. Will this be a problem?
Old Apr 6, 2015, 3:48 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by rostovru
Added complication: The second passport is Israeli. TK is all about how the individual rep feels at the moment. Will this be a problem?
Given that TK is the largest foreign carrier at TLV I doubt they have a problem.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Turkish E+, Alitalia Freccia Alata Plus
Originally Posted by starflyergold
Given that TK is the largest foreign carrier at TLV I doubt they have a problem.
What about the two passports?
Old Apr 27, 2016, 10:36 am
tya

Programs: TK Miles&Smiles, AAdvantage, Flying Blue
This seems to be a dead message but since I am running into similar problem I will just post here and hope there are people who know how we should do.

So two different first names on two different passports, will be using either one depending where I go. I tried to email [email protected] as this is the email TK.com says one should mail to when having a name change, but the mail ended up getting rejected and telling me "The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now."

I was once told I could try asking airline to put my both given names on the card so when i use either, the system can still recognize it? Is it true? Would TK do it?

Or if TK just doesn't care if my name on M&S card matches the name I used booking ticket, then I'll just don't bother change it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.