Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Turkish Airlines | Miles&Smiles
Reload this Page >

Seeing e-ticket details on TurkishAirlines.com for united award flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2014, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

I bought Turkish Airlines flight using United award miles.
From united.com I got the turkish airline 6-digit reservation number.

On TurkishAirlines.com, I see my united award flight show up as "confirmed" all fine.

BUT, when I click on the 16 digit ticket number link, it gives error saying e-ticket is expired.

Calling their customer service, no one is picking up after long hold times even.

Have others been able pull up their e-ticket etc on TurkishAirlines.com if they bought using united awards?
Old Jun 4, 2014, 12:48 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Do you by any chance have a name or last name that contains a space? If so try typing in your last name without any spaces.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

No name issues. I've booked revenue Turkish Air tickets in the past and the e-ticket link has always worked. This is the first time i'm using an award flight, and link isn't working, and its a little concerning because e-ticket is the "bible" as far as ensuring you're confirmed and on the flight.

And the call center folks don't pick up the phone :/ - i guess i'll keep calling.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 5:00 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Try checking the coupon status at the Saudi Arabian Airlines website, under manage my booking.
Old Jun 4, 2014, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Finally got through to call center - they said because e-ticket was issued by United it won't work on Turkish website, even though they're the operating carrier. But everything is confirmed etc, which is what I cared about mostly.
Old Jun 21, 2014, 2:32 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
The issue is the ticket starts with 016

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.