Search

25% discount on award tickets

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2014, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite+
25% discount on award tickets

Hey there,
I saw that for travel april 1-april 30 to selected destinations, there is 25% off award price.

I tried booking an award Copenhagen-Istanbul-Dubai and it didn't show the discount? Does anyone understand what the award routing rules are? Bit unclear from the page. Thanks!!

Source: http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-in...miles-on-april
Old Apr 1, 2014, 1:00 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
I believe the discount only applies point-to-point. E.g if you book IST-DXB then you'll get the discount. Pretty bad in my opinion.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite+
Originally Posted by LH4116
I believe the discount only applies point-to-point. E.g if you book IST-DXB then you'll get the discount. Pretty bad in my opinion.
Useless. That sucks. Thanks!
Old Apr 2, 2014, 1:44 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
I wrote TK asking the same question, of course they didn't answer it and told me to call instead...

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/turki...int-point.html
Old Apr 2, 2014, 9:03 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum
Yes, only point to point. if you book LHR-IST-BKK, you only get more miles for the LHR-IST leg.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.