Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to find my TK membership number?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2013, 4:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)

Hi.

Lost the email confirmation of my Miles&Smiles account number. I can find a "replacement pin" section on the website, but I can't seem to find a way to get a membership number reminder.

I tried the contact form, but it won't let me send it without a membership number!

Any ideas?
Old Apr 19, 2013, 5:00 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Gold, M&M FTL, QR Gold, HH Diamond, PCR Platinum

Had a similar issue with my wife's new account. The solution was to go to the M&S desk in IST airport and request a solution. The solution they found was... To create a new account (!!???!!).

You might have better luck by calling TK, since it is your account, but be prepared to receive up to 5 PIN reset emails, none of them containing the user ID

I assume you don't have the card or the baggge tags...?
Old Apr 19, 2013, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL CCR GfL, SQ Gold, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card (7 Stamps)
Originally Posted by CAlex
Had a similar issue with my wife's new account. The solution was to go to the M&S desk in IST airport and request a solution. The solution they found was... To create a new account (!!???!!).

You might have better luck by calling TK, since it is your account, but be prepared to receive up to 5 PIN reset emails, none of them containing the user ID

I assume you don't have the card or the baggge tags...?
Not yet. They've recently status matched my BA Gold, but I had a bit of spring clean on my hotmail account and must have deleted the confirmation emails.

I might just give them a call. Thanks.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 6:56 am

Programs: TK M&S, BAEC, EK
This is just a thought - TK usually send out monthly statements by e-mail. These always have your number and status on them. I don-t know when you received your status match, but maybe you-re due for a statement soon.

As I said, just a thought in case other avenues lead to a dead end.
Old Apr 20, 2013, 6:57 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

No statement if you did not activate your account , but it's a good idea!
Old Apr 20, 2013, 10:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, AZAL Gold, TK Elite, KC Nomad Club Blue
Similar problem here.

Mrs. Zhivago signed up to M&S, but the screen froze and we never received a confirmation email. Now, when she tries to sign up again, we can't, because her email address is already in the system. Haven't bothered phoning yet, was planning to go to the desk next time I am in IST.
Old Apr 20, 2013, 11:49 am

Programs: AC UA TK FI DL
The desk in IST is useless. The clerks there can barely speak English.
Better to call and sort it out over the phone.
Old Apr 21, 2013, 2:13 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Face-to-face you can at least talk with your hands
On the phone you have good chance to speak with staff in Turkey, not famous for their Englih skills.
Old Apr 21, 2013, 4:05 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by CAlex
not famous for their Englih skills.
They are not alone
Old Apr 21, 2013, 4:14 am
Original Poster

I tried the call centre; got a pin reminder.

I'll wait and see if a statement or a card turns up in the next couple of weeks. If not ill try again. Thanks all.
Old May 22, 2013, 9:04 am

Programs: TK Gold, FB Silver, A3 Silver, BA Bronze
I wondered if there were any updates on this. I'm in more or less exactly the same position: no account number, and seemingly no obvious way of retrieving one.
Old May 22, 2013, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

Forgot about this. A card turned up a few weeks later which obviously sorted the problem.
Old May 24, 2013, 7:59 am

Programs: TK Gold, FB Silver, A3 Silver, BA Bronze
Submitted an online enquiry using the standard pro forma and was asked in response for various pieces of standard confirmatory information. Received membership details by email within 48 hours of the initial enquiry.

All reassuringly (but perhaps uncharacteristically) efficient.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 12:36 pm

Programs: BA Gold, LH, SEN, RJ Platinum, ALL Diamond, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Just wondering how long does it takes after signing up until I get conformation? Waiting for 5h and still nothing... Also signed up my partner and nothing. Is this usual that it takes that long?
Old Mar 3, 2016, 10:47 am

I found mine in the very first email I received from: [email protected]

Kind of absurd you can’t just login via email/password.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.